Sioux Chief 660-GTR1B Dishwasher Water Hammer Arrester (case of 25)
- 3/8OD FEM COMP
- CASE OF 25 WATER ARRESTERS
- Drop-shipped from Sioux Chief
Sioux Chief 660-GTR piston-type water hammer arresters shall be installed where required on supply valves. Water hammer arresters shall be specifically sized and have sufficient volume of air to dissipate the calculated kinetic energy generated by closing residential or commercial faucets or valves. Arresters shall be installed on both hot and cold lines on the supply stops where applicable. Arresters shall be approved for installation with no access panel required.
- Arrester body: 304 stainless steel
- Piston: polypropylene with two EPDM o-rings
- Tee body: nickle-plated no-lead machined brass
- Max working temperature: 250°F
- Max working pressure: 250 PSIG
- Burst tested: to 1,500 PSIG
- Install MiniRester compression connections to supply stops and supply lines. Approved for installation with no access panels required.
- Certified by ASSE to the ANSI/ASSE 1010-2004 standard, AA size
- cUPC listed to UPC and Canadian codes and standards
- Overall Height: 4"
- Trunk Width: 2"
- This item is drop-shipped directly from Sioux Chief