Sioux Chief 660-H Washing Machine Water Hammer Arrester (case of 25)
- HOSE TEE
- CASE OF 25 WATER ARRESTERS
- Drop-shipped from Sioux Chief
Sioux Chief 660-HB piston-type water hammer arresters shall be installed where required on washing machine valves. Water hammer arresters shall be specifically sized and have sufficient volume of air to dissipate the calculated kinetic energy generated by closing residential washing machine valves. Arresters shall be installed on both hot and cold supply inlets of washing machine valves. Arresters shall be approved for installation with no access panel required.
- Arrester body: 304 stainless steel
- Piston: polypropylene with two EPDM o-rings
- Tee body: UNS C36000 machined brass
- Max working temperature: 250°F
- Max working pressure: 250 PSIG
- Burst tested: to 1,500 PSIG
- Trunk: ¾" male hose thread
- Branch: ¾" female hose thread
- Certified by ASSE to the ANSI/ASSE 1010-2004 standard, AA size
- cUPC listed to UPC and Canadian codes and standards
- A: overall height 5"
- B: top to branch center 4"
- C: center to branch end 3"
- This item is drop-shipped directly from Sioux Chief