Watts A2C-WB-M1 IntelliFlow Wall Box Washing Machine Shut Off Valve w/ Leak Sensor
- Drop-shipped from Watts
Watts A2C-WB-M1 IntelliFlow Wall Box Washing Machine Shut Off Valve w/ Leak Sensor used in residences to guard against water damage caused by leaks or burst inlet hoses on a washing machine (either standing idle or in use). The IntelliFlow perceives whether the washing machine is off or on and either closes or opens the inlet valves as necessary. In this way it will either allow or deny the flow of water to the machine. The water is kept off until the machine is put back into use. Also, if a leak or burst hose is discovered, the flow of water is shut off at once, keeping it from flooding the surrounding area.
- Easy installation
- Silent reliable operation
- Replaceable internal strainer screen
- Model includes a leak sensor. It is set on the floor behind the washing machine. If it senses water, it automatically turns off the water supply to the washing machine.
- Application: Plumbing
- Height: 10 5/32”
- Width: 11 ¾”
- Weight: 3.5 lbs.
- Maximum pressure: 150 psi (10.3 bar)
- Maximum temperature: 180 degrees F
- 120 VAC, 15A, 60Hz
- Cord: 5 ft. in length
- Current draw (with appliances off): 20mA
- Maximum appliance current rating: 15A
- Circuit breaker requirement: 20 amp. GFI*
- This item is drop-shipped directly from Watts
*NOTE: It is recommended that the power source is ground fault protected. This complies with National Electric Code NFPA 70, section 210.11 Branch Circuits Required, at least one 20-ampere branch circuit shall be provided to supply the laundry receptacle outlet(s) required by Section 210.52(F). This circuit shall have no other outlets.